This website may contain external links to other websites but the company is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of any third-party website.
What types of information do we collect?
We collect technical information from you (such as IP address and which browser you used), when you visit our website, place an order, subscribe to any of our publications, or fill out a form. You may browse our site anonymously but certain functions and pages may be unavailable to you.
When accessing a product on our website, you will be asked to provide personal details such as name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number or payment information as needed.
VIXEN CBD does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information to us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information online without their permission.
What do we use your information for?
The law requires that there be a legal basis for the company to process your personal data. In general, this will be one, or a combination, of the following:
- Your consent
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- Compliance by the company with a legal obligation to which it is subject
- The pursuit of the legitimate interest of the company, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to securely process and keep your personal information safe when you interact with our website.
We use a secure server so that all supplied sensitive/payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the database of our payment processing providers (Woo-Commerce and VivaWallet). We do not see or store your full card details when you make an online transaction.
The company takes, and will continue to take, all reasonable steps to guarantee the safety of the data you provide to us and we will only use the data for the intended purpose.
However, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet will be 100% secure.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that lets them recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This website uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous statistics about visitors to the site and which pages are visited.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not disclose your personal data to outside parties except as set out in this policy.
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. Your information will only be shared with selected third-party service providers to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing our services to you and for the completion of contracts entered into by you through our website and applications or with your consent.
We also reserve the right to enforce our site policies in order to protect our rights and the rights of other individuals in a manner that is safe and compliant with the law.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For example, we may disclose the total number of visits to our website.
Do we retain data indefinitely?
No. Our policy is to keep your personal information only for as long as is required by us to administer the company in an effective manner and to comply with our various statutory obligations. The data retention periods we use are set out in a data retention policy which is reviewed and updated from time to time.
Your rights under the GDPR
You have various rights under the GDPR. In particular, you may object to the processing of your personal data. When you want to exercise one of these data subject rights – and you are eligible to – VIXEN CBD will respond according to the GDPR.
- The right of access: you have the right to know whether VIXEN CBD is processing data about you and, if so, you can request access to it.
- The right to rectification: if your personal data is inaccurate, VIXEN CBD will facilitate its correction once it becomes aware of the inaccuracy.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten: you are able to ask us to delete your personal data if you no longer want it to be processed and there is no legitimate reason for VIXEN CBD to keep it.
- The right to restriction of processing: you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data.
- The right to be informed: you have the right to clear and understandable information about who is processing your data, what they are processing and why they are processing it.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another service provider.
- The right to object: you can say if you don’t want processing of your data to be undertaken.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing: This includes profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please send a written request to: (email email@example.com)
Date Last Revised:
21st November 2020