The mission of Vixen is to help prevent the following common quality of life issues in our dogs.
• Anxiety resulting from isolation, noise sensitivity and fear.
• Reduced mobility due to painful joints.
• Bad teeth and gums, resulting from tartar buildup.
• Poor skin & coat condition.
• Reduced brain & eye function.
The challenges faced by our pets
- Over 70% of dogs suffer some sort of anxious behavior.
- Up to 80% of dogs over the age of 3 suffer with significant dental health issues.
- 1 in 5 dogs experience joint pain and mobility issues
- 28% of dogs aged 11-12 years and 68% of dogs aged 15-16 years show one or more signs of cognitive impairment.
- Research shows that functional ingredients in the diet help to prevent many of the issues causing a poor quality of life for your dog.
- VIXEN supplements are scientifically formulated with proven
- VIXEN is not just a treat, it is a Multi-Functional Supplement, with
a specific feeding guide per day depending on your dog’s weight.
Vixen Multi Functional Supplements
Hemp Expeller: Unique Ingredient
Hemp Expeller is a unique functional ingredient, and unlike cannabis/marijuana, it has no psychoactive effect on dogs.
Hemp has been grown for centuries for its positive effects on the quality of life of both humans and animals, especially in relation to the digestive and immune systems, neurological system, joint care, and helping to promote calmness in times of stress.
Hemp protein contains all the essential amino acids and hemp seed oil is high in Omega-3, known to help with mobility and brain function, as well as skin and coat care for dogs.